Destaques

EP
Forecast For The Future (1997)


1. Think Of These Things
2. Reach out
3. Love Is Power
4. I Could Fly
5. Will
6. Light In The Dark


Don't Mess With the Time Man (2000)

1. Don't Mess with the Time Man
2. No Clue
3. Interesting
4. As the Eagle Flies
5. Wings
6. You and I Could Fly


Breaking The Silence (2001)

1. Shadows of My Heart
2. Unbreakable Promises
3. The Children
4. Rose in December
5. Shout It Out
6. I Forgive You
7. The Children (Radio Version)
8. Shadows of My Heart (Alternate Version)


One And Done (2006)

1. It's Not You (Live)
2. The Hand (Live)
3. Show Me (Live)
4. Blue Eyes (Live)
5. Takes My Life (Live)


ReAnimate: The Covers (2011)

1. Slave to the Grind (Skid Row cover)
2. Bad Romance (Lady Gaga cover)
3. Hunger Strike (Temple of the Dog cover)
4. Out Ta Get Me (Guns N' Roses cover)
5. All I Wanna Do Is Make Love to You (Heart cover)

6. I Want You (She's So Heavy) (The Beatles cover)


In the Live Room (2012)

1. Love Bites (So Do I)
2. Empire State of Mind
3. I Get Off
4. Bet U Wish U Had Me Back
5. In Your Room
6. Here's To Us



Halestorm (2009)

1. It's Not You
2. I Get Off
3. Bet U Wish U Had Me Back
4. Innocence
5. Familiar Taste of Poison
6. I'm Not an Angel
7. What Were You Expecting ?
8. Love / Hate Heartbreak
9. Better Sorry than Safe
10. Dirty Work
11. Nothing to Do with Love

Singles:
I Get Off

It's Not You
Halestorm - It's Not You (Gesture)

Familiar Taste of Poison

Bet U Wish U Had Me Back


Live In Philly CD/DVD (2010)

CD:
1. It's Not You
2. Innocence
3. Bet U Wish U Had Me Back
4. Love/Hate Heartbreak
5. I'm Not an Angel
6. Familiar Taste of Poison
7. Boom City
8. Nothing to Do With Love
9. Dirty Work
10. I Get Off
11. Tell Me Where It Hurts
12. Better Sorry Than Safe

DVD:
1. Intro
2. It's Not You
3. What Were You Expecting
4. Innocence
5. Bet U Wish U Had Me Back
6. Love/Hate Heartbreak
7. I'm Not an Angel
8. Familiar Taste of Poison
9. Boom City
10. Nothing to Do with Love
11. Dirty Work
12. I Get Off
13. Tell Me Where It Hurts
14. Better Sorry Than Safe




The Strange Case Of... (2012)

1. Love Bites (So Do I)
2. Mz. Hyde
3. I Miss the Misery
4. Freak Like Me
5. Beautiful With You
6. In Your Room
7. Break In
8. Rock Show
9. Daughters of Darkness
10. You Call Me a Bitch Like It's a Bad Thing
11. American Boys
12. Here's to Us

Singles:
Love Bites (So Do I)

I Miss the Misery

Freak Like Me

 Here's to Us

- Copyright © Deusas do Rock -